Article: Macroecology in deep-time
- BROWN, J. H. 1995. Macroecology. The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 269 pp.
- HUBBELL, S. P. 2001. The unified neutral theory of biodiversity and biogeography. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 375 pp.
- JABLONSKI, D., ROY, K. and VALENTINE, J. W. 2003. Evolutionary macroecology and the fossil record. 368–390. In BLACKBURN, T. M. and GASTON, K. J. (eds). Macroecology: concepts and consequences. Blackwell Science, Oxford, 442 pp.
- RICKLEFS, R. E. 2006. Evolutionary diversification and the origin of the diversity–environment relationship. Ecology, 87, S3–S13.
- SMITH, F. A., LYONS, S. K., ERNEST, S. K. M. and BROWN, J. H. 2008. Macroecology: more than just the division of food and space among species on continents. Progress in Physical Geography, 32, 115–138.