Article: Removing gold coating from SEM samples
- CRISSMAN, R. S. and MacCANN, P. 1979. A technique to remove gold-palladium from SEM samples. Micron, 10, 37–38.
- GOLDEN, J. 1989. Golden oldies: curating SEM specimens. Collection Forum, 5, 17–26.
- GREEN, O. R. 2001. A manual of practical laboratory and field techniques in palaeobiology. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 538 pp.
- HANSEN, H. J. 1968. A technique for removing gold from plated calcareous microfossils. Micropaleontology, 14, 499–500.
- HODGKINSON, R. L. 1991. Microfossil processing: a damage report. Micropaleontology, 37, 320–326.
- MILLER, C. G., CORNISH, L., JONES, C., JONES, C. G. and HENDERSON, A. S. 2004. A new laser method for cleaning of micropalaeontological specimens. Journal of Micropalaeontology, 23, 165–169.
- MILLS, A. A. 1988. Silver as a removable coating for scanning electron microscopy. Scanning Microscopy, 2, 1265–1272.
- REPETSKI, J. E. and BROWN, W. R. 1982. On illustrating conodont type specimens using the scanning electron microscope: new techniques and a recommendation. Journal of Paleontology, 56, 908–911.
- SELA, J. 1977. Removal of gold from SEM specimens for sequential treatments. 620. In JOHARI, O. M. and BECKER, R. (eds). Scanning Electron Microscopy 1977, Vol. I. Illinois Institute of Technology Research Institute, Chicago, IL, 782 pp.
- SELA, J. and BOYD, A. 1977. Cyanide removal of gold from SEM specimens. Journal of Microscopy, 111, 229–231.
- SYLVESTER-BRADLEY, P. C. 1969. Aluminum coating in scanning electron microscopy. Micropaleontology, 15, 366.
- TAYLOR, P. D. 1986. Scanning electron microscopy of uncoated fossils. Palaeontology, 29, 685–690.
- URBAN, J. B. 1968. Dibrochonsporites, a new sporomorph from the Middle Devonian of Iowa. Micropaleontology, 14, 371–373.